Honorable Leader
The Honorable Leader welcomes you! If you would like to join the wonderful Northern Fantopia Government, please click "register" and follow the instructions given in the forum. You can disable this message by clicking "Do Not Show Again".

Many blessings and thanks to you all!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honorable Leader
The Honorable Leader welcomes you! If you would like to join the wonderful Northern Fantopia Government, please click "register" and follow the instructions given in the forum. You can disable this message by clicking "Do Not Show Again".

Many blessings and thanks to you all!
Honorable Leader
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone has made an attempt at the Honorable Leader's Life!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Someone has made an attempt at the Honorable Leader's Life!!!!! Empty Someone has made an attempt at the Honorable Leader's Life!!!!!

Post  quakegod667 Fri May 21, 2010 12:58 pm

Thank the Fans he survived! Some vile and morally corrupt heathen planted a bomb inside his mansion! It's a miracle he escaped unscathed! We must give our Leader additional security at once!

WE ARE NOT WHO WE ARE

quakegod667

North Fantopia Government
Someone has made an attempt at the Honorable Leader's Life!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Someone has made an attempt at the Honorable Leader's Life!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Someone has made an attempt at the Honorable Leader's Life!!!!! Empty Re: Someone has made an attempt at the Honorable Leader's Life!!!!!

Post  Honorable Leader Fri May 21, 2010 6:38 pm

Yes, my child. We shall add on extra security. I am pleased by your emotional concern, so I shall promote you to my second in command.

Not just because you were the second member Wink I am pleased.
Honorable Leader
Honorable Leader
Admin

North Fantopia Government
Someone has made an attempt at the Honorable Leader's Life!!!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/100Someone has made an attempt at the Honorable Leader's Life!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/100)

https://honorableleader.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum